for swimming pools, biotopes and fisheries.
* less chlorine additives
* less algae, even in a biotope
* easier pool cleaning
* beats germs, fungus and bacteria
* gives a more invigorating swim
* more organisms in a biotope
* algae bind together, allowing easy removal
The use of chlorine in swimming pools can be reduced considerably. As a result, your skin and eyes are much less irritated by the water.
Algae cease development, due to the restoration of the biological balance of the water.
The cleaning of the pool becomes easier, because the invigorated water leaves fewer mineral deposits.
You obtain a healthier and more natural water for the well being of your family, and not least for spring- and groundwater.